- 08/01/2022 - 08/31/2022
OL 1200 consists of two major components: This course was designed to help faculty and staff determine the most appropriate and efficient ways to help students who may be experiencing different forms of stress. Please note that this course addresses processes and resources in World Campus, which may be different than your home campus. It addresses supporting and advocating for students in three ways:
- Creating a welcoming and inclusive learning environment.
- Supporting students who exhibit or disclose stress to get them back on track.
- Responding to conduct issues.
- Number: OL 1200
- Category: Professional Practice
- Mode: Self-directed
- Duration: 4 weeks
- Time Commitment: 4–6 hours